Angered By the Lies of Lai Mohammed, Boko Haram Kills 50 in Borno State




The Associated Press had reported that no fewer than 50 lives have been lost in less than forty eight (48) hours after the Boko Haram Islamic sect descended on Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State with rocket-propelled grenades and multiple suicide bombers.

Eye-witnesses have alleged that the death toll might go up.

 Boko Haram Islamic extremists have broken record as the world’s most deadly terrorist group and from all indications; they may not lose that rank anytime soon as long as the federal government through the ministry of information led by Lai Mohammed continue to lie to Nigerians.

Lai Mohammed has indeed succeeded in making a jest of the government he is also a part of via his announcement to the whole world that the promise of President Buhari has succeeded in exterminating Boko Haram on Nigeria territory.


ALSO READ: Cameroon Calls For War, Kill 70 Nigerians inNortheast + 150 Villagers Again in One Month


Muhammed Kanar, who is currently serving as the coordinator of the area’s emergency agency on Monday disclosed that at least 30 people were killed and more than 90 wounded in the overnight bomb blast that detonated in Maiduguri and on Monday, being December 28, 2015, another bomb explosion that overran worshippers at the mosque killed 20.

Report from the military has it that there were multiple attacks at four southwestern entry points to Maiduguri. One of the suicide bombers, a woman detonated herself, killing one other person and leaving about 13 persons severely injured.

One of the civil servants in the area who witnessed another bomb blast narrated how two girls blew themselves up in Buraburin neighbourhood, killing an undisclosed number of people.

 “We are under siege,” Yunusa Abdullahi said. “We don’t know how many of these bombs or these female suicide bombers were sneaked into Maiduguri last night.”

Meanwhile, both the media, the military and the rescue team have lost count on the actual number of killed in this terrorism attack against Nigeria in Borno in the last two days as hundreds of people rushed to the hospital has a very minute chance of survival.



ALSO READ: Christmas Tragedy: Boko Haram Kills 14,Abduct 8 in Borno State



One of the nurses at Maiduguri Specialist Hospital who spoke to reporters on the condition of anonymity said that dozens of severely wounded people may not survive it.
It was hard to do a body count because so many had been blown into pieces, she said, describing torsos and dismembered arms and legs.

Maiduguri, a city of about one million people, now hosts almost as many refugees, among 2.5 million people driven from their homes in the 6-year-old uprising. About 20,000 people have been killed in Nigeria and hundreds others elsewhere as the insurgents have carried their conflict across its borders into Cameroon, Niger and Chad.

We may not be far from the truth to say that the serial bomb blasts in the last few days are not connected the propelling anger of the Boko Haram Islamic sect which the federal government had claimed they “technically” defeated.

 Follow us on twitter - @abaisgood